I wish my country’s government had decided to donate more than just 50k. I find that amount ridiculously measly, considering what the average salary of the government officials is. If much larger amounts were donated to faraway countries in crises in previous years, why couldn’t the same be done for a NEIGHBOUR? Ridiculous.
I’ve done my part. Click on the donate link below & do yours, too.
My heart, thoughts & prayers go out to all those affected ♥
A typhoon has struck the Philippines again. Please help the victims of typhoon Sendong!
- Death toll have been raised to 600 and 200 bodies are still missing. Official says that there are no more chances that the 200 missing is still alive.
- Flash floods with mud have covered Cagayan de Oro during 11:00pm to 1:00 when people are still sound asleep.
- Some died while sleeping. They didn’t even get a chance to save their own lives
- They are really in need of WATER, FOOD, HYGIENE KITS.
- Almost 12,000+ are to spend Christmas in Evacuation Centers without any food to share for their Noche Buena. They even lack for water to Drink.
Our government are asking everyone for donations. It would mean the world to us!
It would be a lot help. Our fellow Filipinos have nowhere to start, no food, no water, no shelter. And they had to cope with the death of their loved ones. Please help. A cent when put together does help a lot! REBLOGGING THIS COULD ACTUALLY DO A LOT!
If you consider donating. Please click the donate button on my sidebar. Thank you so much!
We need all the help we can get.